Thursday 18 March 2010

Many Thanks

I have had a very successful day today, lots of organising and flying about but think are definatley coming together.
Where to begin, thank you to Viking liferaft for the sponsorship and quick organising of the raft to take away with me. Thanks to Adrian from Marine Ware for all the support. And to Nick Cox Chandlery in Lymington with supplying me with a set of race halyards. And Will Carson for another great report in the echo. EC_201003...PDF.
I also had a nice email sent through, the boat I raced on in America last season made the cover/post for Rolex New York Yacht Club regatta and has a nice action shot of me on the bow. http://www.nyyc.org/gui/nyyc1/sailingevents/227/2010%20NYYC%20Race%20Week%20NOR%20final%20brochure.pdf

Not a bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment