Sunday 10 October 2010

Back In France

I have a lot f traveling since I last wrote. After the trials I was straight off back to the med to join the Wally again. After a few days setting up we were ready for Les Voile de St. Tropez.

We had a great weeks racing, with a mixed bag of result and finally finishing 5th out of 11. The best thing was the crew work all came together and we were sailing the boat to its full potential.

Now I am back in West France, currently in La Rochelle to visit a friend Will Carson who is the reporter for the Velux 5 Oceans Race. They are busy getting ready for the start on the 17th October. Tonight I head to Les Sable to reunite with Night Fever and finish packing her up for the road trip back to Lorient, where i will base over winter. Then I have plan to help a Classe 40 prepare for the start of the Route de Rhum. So busy time again!

I have had some exciting news regarding sponsorship but I am keeping it under wraps until the details are clarified....

No comments:

Post a Comment