Saturday 31 July 2010

Departure

A quick final message before I leave. I'm in my camp bed in the car, after just having a great steak and lots of vegetable, a final hearty meal before getting stuck into the freeze dried. I am all ready, the boat is packed, the weather routing is done and I'm feeling all set. A good nights rest and straight into it tomorrow.
For the race tracker, the easiest way to find it is to go to the race website http://www.lessables-lesacores.com/, its in French but on the right hand side if you scroll down to this logo and click it will re-direct you. So fingers cross and au revoir France Ola Les Azores!

Les Sables - Les Acores - Les Sables \ La nouvelle course en solitaire pour les Mini 6.50


1 comment:

  1. Well done on the first leg Dan! Great blog as well. Very interesting and useful to read in English. I'll keep on following your progress. Great with some routing as well!

    /Jesper Hoffstedt
    Ulf Brändströms friend who said hi just before you left Les Sables and now have my Pogo (300) in Lorient.

    ReplyDelete